Good to know
The Timberland FlyRoam Leather Oxford is exclusively available in men’s sizes that range from 7 to 13. This kick is constructed to fit true to size and utilizes a lace-up closure with rope laces for an adjustable lockdown fit.
Walk the city streets in confidence with the Timberland FlyRoam Leather Oxford's stylishly minimal yet sporty design. From a laidback workday to parties and weekend outings, this kick's streamlined and athletic-inspired look could be a perfect choice. Pair it with jeans, slacks or walking shorts for an effortlessly cool look.
Although displaying a minimal look, the upper's dual texture combined with its rope laces and relatively chunky midsole makes for a unique and striking aesthetic. The smooth leather overlays on top of texturized leather exude a luxurious vibe while the rope laces and chunky midsole offers the sporty look.
Officially launched in 1973, Timberland was born because of the success of the "6-inch yellow cleat." Before the brand's creation, the company has been manufacturing the renowned yellow cleat for almost two decades and achieved its international status due to the cleat's superb quality and style. After a few years since the official introduction of the brand, their inventory expanded to include casual and boat shoes, which also catapulted the company's popularity.
Today, the brand remains relevant thanks to the exponential growth of their products that now include apparel, watches, backpacks, kids' footwear, and more lifestyle-based shoes. One of their many lifestyle models is the Timberland Flyroam Leather Oxford, which features one of the brand’s many technologies – the AeroCore energy system that was introduced in 2017. The kick offers a more lightweight and energy responsive ride along with a sporty yet dapper look.
- The shoe’s rope laces come with reflective accents.
- It features Ortholite footbeds with moisture wicking and antimicrobial functions.
- The inner lining is made from 50% recycled plastic bottles while the outsole is made from 34% recycled rubber.
- The brand’s AeroCore energy system is crafted from lightweight PU foam that provides a high-rebound cushioning in every step.
- A heel tab is provided as an aid for easier entry.
- This kick also comes in a canvas iteration.