The North Face Vectiv Enduris
Best price from 31 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
88% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
The North Face Vectiv Enduris: max-cushioned "endurer"
Enduris is meant to handle just about any distance, be it a daily training session, a hike, or a 100K.
Looks can be deceiving as the shoe is visually similar to its counterparts in the Vectiv lineup. In fact, some features are even identical. Here is what all three shoes have in common:
- Rocker midsole design: creates a rolling sensation and smooth, quick transitions
- Dual-density midsole: gives a balance of responsiveness and protection (firmer on top, softer at the bottom)
- Surface Control rubber with 3.5 mm lugs: highly grippy on a wide range of surfaces; just not that effective in mud
What makes The NF Enduris different
- Most flexible/forgiving plate (TPU plastic): accommodates slower paces better but still stiff enough for an efficient ride. For reference, Flight Vectiv uses carbon fiber (the stiffest and fastest) and Vectiv Infinite uses Pebax (middle-ground but better for tempo)
- More cushioning: higher stack and softer than other Vetciv shoes; better for longer miles
- Air-Mesh: softer fabric, not as rugged as the Kevlar-infused Matryx upper on the other two shoes
- Weight: the heaviest
- Price: the least expensive