Who should buy the Teva Tirra CT
The Teva Tirra CT delivers sufficient performance when used outdoors. It is a solid option if you:
- Prefer a hiking sandal that delivers comfort and performance for easy trips that don’t exceed a day
- Prefer a hiking sandal that features quick-drying straps.
- Prefer a hiking sandal that grants surefootedness on most types of terrain.
Updates to :name
- The Tirra CT is a day hiking sandal equipped with components that deliver comfort and performance for easy trips that don’t exceed a day. Its closed-toe mesh upper is crafted with an emphasis on lightness and breathability. The footgear’s quick-drying straps are made of a recycled polyester material called Repreve, making it eco-friendly.
- Outdoor enthusiasts are supplied with a cushioned ride, thanks to the footgear’s ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) midsole. It's Spider rubber outsole, meanwhile, grants surefootedness on most types of terrain.
Size and fit
The Teva Tirra CT is a day hiking sandal crafted for female adventurers. Its closed-toe upper construction is configured with a hook and loop closure system, which gives a personalized lockdown. The heel strap at the back prevents the heel from slipping.
This outdoor sandal from Teva comes with a Spider rubber outsole to help users stay surefooted when tackling a challenging environment. It employs a tread pattern, consisting mainly of arrow-shaped lugs, for multi-directional traction on virtually all types of terrain.
Provides wear and abrasive resistance
This component is made of a sturdy rubber compound, making it resistant to wear and abrasive elements. Moreover, the sole’s forefoot zone is crafted to give added control when traversing uphill ground conditions.
Delivers a cushioned ride while reducing shock from uneven trails
The women’s Teva Tirra CT is equipped with a Shoc Pad embedded into the heel section of its EVA midsole. These components work together to deliver a cushioned ride while reducing shock from uneven trails. A nylon shank is integrated into the midsole for underfoot protection and support.
Excellent arch support
The Tirra CT’s footbed, which is also made of EVA foam, is designed to give arch support and lasting comfort. It is also coated with a Microban treatment, a zinc-based technology that reduces odor-causing microbes.
Provides optimal breathability and dries quickly
The Teva Tirra CT for women features a closed-toe upper made of mesh fabric for lightness and comfort. It is lined with a layer of textile fabric for optimal breathability. The sandal straps are made of a recycled plastic material called Repreve, which features the ability to dry quickly after being exposed to water.
Secure fit and easy to wear
The Tirra CT’s hook and loop closure system uses a velcro strap and several smaller straps in the forefoot zone. These components work together to promote fit management. A pull tab is found at the back for easy on and off.