Who should buy it
Buy these kicks if you:
- love wearing a comfortable slip-on
- are looking for a casual sneaker
- want an alterna
Who should not buy Skechers Melson - Chad
If you are looking for a super slip-on, try Bounder Wolfston, which has excellent support and cushioning. For a simpler slip-on design without being tight, switch to Equalizer Persistent or Equalizer Double Play. There is also a catalog of Skechers slip-on sneakers for your guidance.
Melson - Chad fits perfectly
“Perfect fit” is an appropriate way to summarize the reviews for these sneakers. Many testers appreciated how the shoe gives a comfortable, snug fit on the heel but still leaves a “nice room in the toe” for movement while being “not too loose” at the same time.
Some comments praise how they easily . The elasticity of the upper provides easy slipping on while hugging the feet perfectly so that “you don't have to worry about them just slipping off while walking.” If there’s a minor issue, one review pointed out that there’s a “toe-bending line in the tongue” that could be problematic for some.
Walk light with Skechers Melson - Chad
Several reviews highlighted how lightweight Melson - Chad is. the slip-on as light and attractive, so they were “very pleased with [their] purchase.”
Experience walking on a cloud
People are for how comfortable these slip-on are. One said
A tester who has been suffering from foot problems claimed that these are the “most comfortable shoes [they] ever bought” because they felt like “walking on a pain-free cloud.” One also described the feeling of the soles as “like you are walking on a cloud.”
Sneakerheads are also talking about the versatility of the slip-on. Here are some of their comments:
- "I often wear these to work, and my feet do not seem to fatigue as quickly."
- "I hate wearing shoes to work, but these are really nice."
- "I was looking for a house shoe that offered arch support and stability. I found it."
Minimal support from Skechers Melson - Chad
Comments vary about how supportive the kicks are. from “offer no support” and “absolutely no arch support!” to “offer decent support” and even “great support.”
However, most comments agree that the shoe offers mediocre arch support. It is subpar compared to other sneaker
Keep it cool and casual
Overall, people adore how versatile these casual kicks are.
- “They look a little more business/dressy than sneakers when wearing shorts.”
- Wear them with shorts and chinos.”
- “The color goes with everything and can be dressed up or down
Many sneakerheads prefer the Melson Chad rather than the Hey Dude sneakers. Here's why:
- it offers a “waaayyy better quality”
- it “finitely beat out the competition” when it comes to arch support
- it is "built better"
- costs less.