The Skechers Mark Nason Hardee is a men’s shoe. It is offered in a wide range of sizes from 6.5 to 16. It provides an optimum fit with its lace up closure.
The Skechers Mark Nason Hardee shoe exemplifies a smooth, light and cool design. Although it is not inspired by sporty shoes, the Skechers design team did a good job of applying performance tooling to the shoe. This means that wearers get a dress shoe that has the comfort given by athletic shoes. It goes great with a variety of styles including work, casual and travel outfits.
The Skechers Mark Nason Hardee shoe is a fusion of comfort and modern design. It belongs to the American footwear label’s Mark Nason collection which started in 2000. It was a line by Mark Nason, Skechers USA’s Executive Vice President of Product Development. The brand offered footwear and accessories with exotic designs that are inspired by the 70’s era of rock and roll.
- It features a DressKnit upper that is nearly seamless. The upper is accented with stitching and woven-in detail.
- The shoe is water resistant.
- The front and sides have knit-in open weave panels which have a cooling effect on the foot.
- The collar and tongue are lightly padded.
- The vamp of the Skechers Mark Nason Hardee features metal eyelets.
- The lining is made of a smooth fabric.
- The midsole is lightweight and flexible.
- The Skechers Mark Nason Hardee has an Air Cooled Memory Foam insole which serves as cushioning. This technology is a Skechers staple. It conforms to the shape of the wearer’s foot to bring a custom fit.
- The dress style heel measures 3/4 inch.
- The outsole also has a dress style.
- The rounded toe box is solid and promotes stability.