Good to know
- The Skechers GOwalk Evolution Ultra - Rapids is a slip-on footwear created with innovative technologies to offer its wearers the comfort that they need during walking. With its Ultra Go cushioning and the high-rebound Ultra Pillars system, it resembles the original Skechers GOwalk Evolution Ultra.
- The upper is made of a soft woven mesh material. It has a seamless construction that is meant to offer comfort to the skin.
- The lightweight Ultra Go technology is used in the midsole. It offers energy transfer that adds propulsion power to the foot upon striking the ground.
- The Goga Mat footbed cradles the foot for a fresh and cool feel. It has responsive properties as well.
- Its outsole makes use of the Ultra Pillars. It is meant to react to every step of the wearer.
The Skechers GOwalk Evolution Ultra - Rapids is engineered to suit both men and women. The sizing ranges from US 7 to 14 with the standard width of D - Medium for men and B - Medium for women.
The outsole of Skechers GOwalk Evolution Ultra - Rapids has Ultra Pillars. These mechanisms line the middle of the sole to react to the walker’s steps for additional comfort. It delivers a shock-absorbing experience.
The Skechers GOwalk Evolution Ultra - Rapids features a midsole that has a lightweight nature. It employs the Ultra Go technology. This type of cushioning responds to your every stride with extra bounce.
Atop it is the Air Cooled Goga Mat. It is a breathable insole which aims to deliver high-rebound cushioning.
A soft woven athletic mesh fabric is used for the upper of the Skechers GOwalk Evolution Ultra - Rapids. Its knitted style lets the air circulate throughout the foot chamber, keeping the foot cool and dry even in a full day of use.
The toe and heel areas are reinforced with panel overlays. They protect these high-wear sections to bar tears and rips.
The collar is softly padded. It prevents chafing and gives comfort to the skin.
A pull-on loop is attached to the rearfoot part. It makes for a simple wear-on experience.