Who should buy the Skechers Arch Fit Refine - Don’t Go
This walking shoe from Skechers is hard to beat if you are looking for the following:
- a comfort-loaded everyday shoe for errands, shopping, casual walks, traveling, etc.
- a shoe with reliable arch support that can help relieve your foot conditions
- a convenient slip-on shoe with no laces to fuss with
Who should not buy the shoe
Given the lack of a full-length rubber outsole, the Arch Fit Refine - Don’t Go will not be the best option if you are to walk on wet and slippery surfaces.
To be on the safe side, see the original Skechers Arch Fit version. You might as well consider Vionic Julianna, which is a supportive slip-on too but with added slip resistance.
Fit and sizing are spot-on
None of the reviewers complained about the shoe running big or small. A great number of ladies are happy with the fit. They find the toebox roomy enough, including those with bunions.
Some of the comments state that it fits “like a dream” and feels “like wearing socks all day.” One person also mentioned that it’s hard to find a slip-on that fits securely, yet this shoe “hits the mark.”
In addition, it’s super easy to slip on which is highly appreciated by people who have a problem bending.
Skechers Arch Fit offers the pain relief you needed
Numerous wearers agree that the arch support of the Refine - Don’t Go is a true relief for sore and tired feet. They report that the shoe helped them get rid of the pain in their feet, legs, and even backs:
- “without them I would have a hard time walking”
- “significant improvement in my ankle and knee pain”
- “my feet were not in excruciating pain which is usually the norm”
Ladies with flat feet, plantar fasciitis, arthritis, and other conditions have described the shoe as a real lifesaver. It managed to bring the joy of walking back to them.
Comfort is through the roof
“My feet feel wrapped in comfort,” “these shoes give me extra energy,” - these and many more comments highly praise the in-shoe feel of the Refine - Don’t Go. Some even call it the most comfortable pair of shoes they’ve owned.
There appears to be a lot to love about the shoe’s comfort:
- the stretchy knit upper with soft internal padding lets you wear it without socks
- the immediate comfort and no need to break in the shoe
- the lasting support provided for long hours of walking and standing (approved by people who spend 10-12 hours working on their feet)
Some have also taken this Skechers shoe traveling. As one wearer shares, it was her go-to pair “on the tiled sidewalks and cobblestone streets of Lisbon.” The shoe was well-cushioned for uneven surfaces too.
Light on the foot
Nobody claimed that the shoe is heavy or bulky. Based on the general users’ feedback, it feels pretty light.
Watch out for slippery surfaces
Even though some women felt surefooted enough on smooth surfaces, a few expressed concerns about the shoe’s capacity to grip slick floors or wet rocks. So, if you are sensitive to slipping, the Refine - Don’t Go might be a no-go.