Skechers Arch Fit - Paradyme: Comfort in every step
The Skecher Arch Fit - Paradyme may look like a workout shoe or a sneaker at first glance, but it's designed as a walking companion that keeps you comfortable. The pair is equipped with the brand's signature Arch Fit system, which is podiatrist-approved for individuals who have foot issues.
Below are the model's other features that make it an excellent walking shoe:
- Mesh knit upper for adequate airflow
- Padded collar and tongue for optimal comfort
- Custom orthotics to personalize fit and feel
- Cushioning system engineered to prevent ankle rolling
- Flexible rubber outsole for comfort and grip
Who is it for? The shoe's attributes make it ideal for the following users:
- Individuals who are on their feet all-day
- Active folks who need a degree of motion control for their feet
- People who value modern, sporty style and light fit
A similar shoe you can check out
Brooks Addiction Walker 2. This pair displays the same casual athletic style and lace-up closures as the Arch Fit - Paradyme. It also features excellent flex, motion control, and removable insoles. However, this Brooks model may suit you better if you are into chunky, neutral-colored shoes, and durable leather uppers. Finally, the Addiction Walker 2 costs a bit more than its Skechers counterpart.