Scarpa Velocity’s improvements
The brainy shoemakers at Scarpa have updated this rock shoe to keep up with the demands of the modern climber. Below are the improvements applied to the featured shoe:
- The revamped Velocity now comes with a sleeker Z-strap for its closure system (a.k.a. Wave-Closure). It replaces its former self’s bulky double fasteners.
- Unlike the old Velocity, the updated model is completely vegan. Indeed, it is engineered without the use of any animal substances.
- This upgraded Scarpa shoe may now be resoled. Note that a resoling service requires a small fee in most cases.
Things that make the Scarpa Velocity a must-buy
Are you still on the fence about getting the Scarpa Velocity? If you have not been wooed by this product yet with the colorful feedback you see above or its upgrades, the following should reel you in:
- The Scarpa Velocity is quite budget-friendly. In fact, it is one of RunRepeat’s highly affordable rock climbing shoes.
- As a downturn-less, non-asymmetric pair, it can be used by climbers of all skill levels.
- Its microfiber upper is entirely washable, giving your tootsies climbing freshness for longer.