Who should buy the Salomon Sonic Aero
- Great for runners who want a little boost in speed for short distance races
- Ideal for a road runner who is into the uptempo training program and short distance running.
Updates to the Salomon Sonic Aero
- Improved outsole unit with 3D grip technology that delivers excellent grip while running on wet surfaces.
- Added durability and enhanced ground contact for an improved running experience.
- Features the Salomon EnergyCell+ technology that delivers a reasonable amount of cushioning.
Reliable grip on wet surfaces
The outsole of the Sonic Aero features the 3D Grip that delivers reliable grip on wet surfaces. It also enhances ground contact for enhanced running performance.
This outsole compound works well with the Salomon Wet Traction Contagrip that provides durable traction while running on the road and added grip on wet surfaces.
Salomon EnergyCell+ system provides lightweight cushioning
Same as in the popular Salomon Speedcross 5, the midsole of the shoe features the iconic Salomon EnergyCell+ cushioning system that provides lightweight cushioning for a long-lasting rebound.
Together with this lightweight foam material is the compressed EVA foam that runs in the entire midsole unit to deliver durable underfoot protection. The midsole of the shoe is designed to deliver a responsive ride.
Sonic Aero provides breathable coverage
The 3D open mesh comprises the upper of the Salomon Sonic Aero. It is designed to deliver lightweight and breathable coverage.
It is also flexible that adapts to the shape of the foot for an enhanced fit. The Sensifit overlays wrap the foot for a more closed and secure fit while the Endofit underlays provide excellent comfort and enhanced fit.