Reebok Lifter PR II: Excellent entry-level lifting shoe
The Lifter PR II is a weightlifting shoe that possesses improved updates of its sibling. It remains faithful to its range's design purpose: to break personal records.
Features you may love in the Reebok Lifter PR II
- 22 mm heel lift for optimal weightlifting/squat form
- Thick hook-and-loop strap on top of the lacing system for a secure lockdown fit
- Low-top collar design for optimum ankle movement
- Excellent traction for sure-footing
- Casual sneaker-like style
Reebok Lifter PR II vs. Lifter PR
What stayed the same:
- Commended stability for squats, deadlifts, jerks, etc.
- Both are still relatively affordable compared to other contenders.
What got better:
- Traction seems to have improved as the second iteration features a new tread design
- Thicker straps provide better foot placement
- Mesh uppers offer enhanced airflow
- The sneaker-like design looks more stylish and modern
- Velcro straps of the second iteration are numbered for a consistent fit
What got worse:
- Price slightly went up (+$10)
- Doubtful strap durability