Reebok Club C Revenge Vintage: Aged style, modernized comfort
Debuted in 1985 as tennis footwear, the Reebok Club C has remained one of the most iconic models in Reebok’s arsenal. It has undergone countless updates, releasing numerous stylish, comfortable, and durable variations to date.
As a follow-up to the famous Club C Revenge, Reebok launched the Vintage version. The RBK Club C Revenge VTG shoe features several nostalgic elements giving a nod to the sporting style of the past:
- It is covered with chalk-white leather upper to give that clean, retro flair.
- Its green suede accents and terry cloth lining delivers an authentic old-school tennis vibe.
- The exposed foam found on the tongue gives an aged flair while providing added comfort.
- Its EVA midsole is used for lightweight cushioning.
- The green-colored textured rubber outsole delivers an excellent foot grip.