Reebok Classic Leather Ripple Trail
Best price from 30 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
84% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Size and fit
The Reebok Classic Leather Ripple Trail is available in men’s and women’s sizing. Its low-top profile allows the ankle to move freely. It has a ghillie lace-up closure system that gives a secure lockdown and comfortable fit.
This unisex sneaker has an upper made of textile and suede materials that allow ample air circulation for foot breathability. It is equipped with the EVA midsole that offers added cushioning.
Reebok Classic Leather Ripple Trail Style
The low-top Reebok Classic Leather Ripple Trail is a fashion-forward sneaker that is available in a variety of color variations that truly appeal to the eye. Men can choose from different colorways like the wild brown/ collegiate navy/ cyan, true grey 8/ mineral mist, and black/ grey/red. Women have the option to select from the colors yellow/ lime/ true grey 8 and buff/ true grey 8/ electro pink.
This unisex sneaker can stylishly match a variety of casual and sporty outfits like shorts, denim jeans, khaki pants, skirts, shorts, joggers, or minidresses. Check out some of the suggested ways to style this kind of Reebok sneakers.
- For an awesome and relaxed outfit, users can wear black chinos and a navy polo shirt to match their grey or black Reebok sneakers.
- A pair of navy sweatpants and an orange puffer jacket can make a charming combination to perfectly match the Classic Leather Ripple Trail shoes from Reebok.
- Ripped black skinny jeans, a black shirt, and a camel overcoat are perfect ensembles for gentlemen who want a casual and stylish look. This clothing combination is effectively complemented by the athletic look of this shoe.
- For a classic pairing, women can wear their skinny jeans and an oversized sweater and pair them with grey Reebok shoes.
- For those who dislike putting too much effort, they can wear bike shorts and a plain shirt to match the Classic Leather Ripple Trail from Reebok.
Reebok continues to innovate and release classic shoes for their loyal fans. The updated Reebok Classic Leather Ripple Trail features fresh colorways that really pop out. It also has a mudguard on the toe area for a fresh look. Lastly, compared to its predecessors, the traditional lacing system is updated to gillies with webbing heel loop for a bolder look.
Reebok Classic Leather Ripple Trail History
The Reebok Classic Leather was initially released in 1983. Since then, it became among the crowd’s favorites. It was the first low-top running shoe that received a full leather treatment on its upper. Both comfort and support brought by this sneaker were truly undeniable. Also, it was known by sneakerheads for its lasting performance and durability.
Today, the Classic Leather sneaker from Reebok remains as the cornerstone of the Classics collection. It has been reinterpreted and revived countless times, resulting in a variety of surprising iterations. Fashion- and function-wise, this sneaker is appreciated by both men and women for generations.
After several decades, the Reebok Classic Leather is now famous as part of lifestyle wear that never fails to impress people, especially loyal followers. Some of its promising iterations are the Reebok Classic Leather 2.0, Reebok Classic Leather Ripple, and Reebok Classic Leather Ripple Trail.
Reebok Classic Leather Ripple Trail
Before the release of the Classic Leather Ripple Trail in 2019, there were other Ripple variations available in the market. Some of them were Reebok Classic Leather Ripple Low BP, Reebok Classic Leather Ripple SM, Reebok Classic Leather Ripple Altered, and Reebok Classic Leather Ripple Clip.
Currently, the Reebok Classic Leather Ripple Trail is hit to both men and women when it comes to comfort and style. With an outdoor-inspired update, this low-top lace-up shoe features a more adventurous and fresher design and colorways. Like other Classic Leather Ripple shoes, it has rippled outsoles that not only displays a rugged look but also provides excellent traction.
In addition to bolder colors and rippled outsoles, this iteration is reimagined with other trail running details like ghillie laces and topstitching. It also has a rubberized mudguard on the toe as well as reflective accents on the upper for added flash.
Nice to know
- The Reebok Classic Leather Ripple Trail has pull tabs on the tongue and heel areas for easy on/off.
- A Reebok window label is stitched on the side.
- Branding is also visible on the tongue as well as the outsole.