Good to know
- The Puma Super Elevate is designed as a versatile cross-training shoe. It utilizes synthetic leather for its upper which is designed to be durable and supportive.
- The midsole is made of the ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) foam. This platform is lightweight, durable and has shock absorbing properties.
- The midfoot is reinforced with the thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) shank. This structure keeps the foot steady during workouts and prevents straining of the arch.
- Inside is an EcoOrthoLite insole. This component manages moisture and has antimicrobial properties to keep the foot environment healthy.
- The bottom of the sole unit is lined with carbon rubber. This hard-wearing compound provides traction on various types of surfaces.
The underside of the Puma Super Elevate is covered with carbon rubber. This type of compound has been compared to the rubber used in car tires. It is durable, waterproof and provides traction on different types of surfaces.
The tread pattern on this model facilitates multidirectional movements. It also enhances the grip of the rubber.
The Puma Super Elevate employs the EVA foam midsole. This material is made to be lightweight and durable. It tapers at the forefoot to allow for natural foot flexion.
The heel features an additional TPU unit for improved cushioning. It enhances the shock attenuation of the midsole and facilitates a smoother heel-to-toe transition.
The arch area is reinforced with a TPU shank. It supports the arch to prevent injuries and also keeps the foot steady during workouts.
For added comfort and protection, the EcoOrthoLite insole lines the bottom inside of the trainer. It provides underfoot cushioning, wicks away the moisture and has antimicrobial properties to maintain a healthy environment.
The upper of the Puma Super Elevate is made of synthetic leather. This material is durable, pliable, and easy to clean. The mesh is used on the tongue of this model to help keep the inside ventilated.
A traditional lace-up closure keeps the foot locked down inside the shoe. The laces allow users to customize the fit of the upper. The lightly padded tongue prevents the laces from irritating the instep.
The plush collar offers comfort for the ankle area by preventing chafes. It also locks the foot down to avert accidental shoe removal while in motion.