Puma R78: An '80s runner with flashy touch-ups
Puma keeps its running-inspired sneaker lineup updated every so often with fresh, trendy, and comfy selections. One that brings back the 1980s fashion but treated with modern niceties is the Puma R78. Its silhouette resurrects the sporty vibe of the Puma Cabana Racer from its 80s running shoe archive. Like the old runner, this modified version comes in hard-wearing nylon, breathable mesh, and synthetic suede package.
Why it’s worth adding to your sneaker rotation?
- Puma R78 is available in an extremely wallet-friendly package.
- For durability, the upper is assembled with nylon ripstop.
- Giving it a clean, throwback charm is the use of mesh and suede hits.
- It offers plenty of cushioning from the car suspension-inspired Puma Federbein sole, the same unit used in the Fast Rider.
- One of the Puma casual shoes that can be grabbed in a wide range of flashy colors as vibrant as those from the Puma RS series.