Good to know
The LQD CELL Omega is exclusively available in men’s sizing. Most reviewers express that this chunky lifestyle trainer generally fits true to size. However, it is still best practice to comb through the site’s sizing guide for a more accurate fit.
Textile lining, coupled with padded heel and tongue affords the wearer utmost comfort and support.
Much like most of the running-inspired models of Puma, the Omega Liquid CELL is designed to fit right into the casual streetwear perfectly.
- Get the athleisure trend on-point by donning on slim jogger pants, basic tee, and a pair of LQDCELL Omega in Density colorway to highlight the bespeckled hexagonal liquid cells on the midsole.
- Dare to strip down to the basics in an all-black attire down to the shoe with the LQDCELL Omega in Iridescent hue on feet. Let the kaleidoscopic colors pop, and the translucent outsole be the highlight of this whole look.
The highlight of this low-top profile is the exposed hexagonal LQD CELL units on the midfoot and heel encapsulated in TPU. These cells provide enhanced cushioning, improved comfort, and stability.
Another unique detail on the LQDCELL Omega is the midsole lockdown lace closure that is secured by two M-shaped leather lace guards and two lace holders on the front and middle of the tongue.
Some variations feature mesh, synthetic leather, and or sheer overlays. Although draped in different materials, Puma ensured to retain the essential details, like technology and silhouette, to attract individuals who have different purposes and styles for putting on these trendy trainers.
Puma invented the first CELL technology in the ‘90s to craft a lighter running shoe. Using blow-molded TPU and forming it in a pattern of interlocked hexagonal cells, it affords better stability and cushioning.
Since then, numerous research and technology have caught up, and in 2019 decided to release a much-improved CELL in liquid form, making it thinner and lighter. The result is improved shock absorption and increased stability combination.
Puma LQDCELL Omega was released around August 2019 in the black and white Density colorways. An Omega LQDCELL collaboration with Norweigan outdoor apparel, Helly Hansen, was launched in September 2019, along with apparel and some other footwear models.
- Heel pull tabs feature reflective details.
- Puma wordmark, etched in rubber, is on the heel.
- The LQDCELL Omega Density in black features a reflective upper material underneath the sheer mesh-like overlay and emphasizes a white hue when hit by light.