Good to know
- The Puma King Top di Firm Ground upper is made of 100% premium leather. This material makes the soccer cleat comfortable and follows the shape of the foot. Leather is the distinct element in classic soccer shoes such as the Adidas Mundial Goal and Nike Premier II Firm Ground.
- It features a cushioned EVA midsole. This material adds to the comfort and durability of this soccer cleat.
- This soccer cleat uses a soft Pebax outsole that comes with the DuoFlex technology.
- The Puma King Top di Firm Ground retains the fold-over tongue and central lacing system from the original Puma King soccer cleat. The tongue is cleverly designed that it can be tucked under the top laces.
The Puma King Top di Firm Ground runs small based on some reviews, so it is recommended to get a pair that is half a size bigger than your usual size. However, because of its leather upper, it does stretch nicely enough to fit those with slightly wide feet. It is available in size 4.5 to 14 in men’s version only.
The Puma King Top di Firm Ground is built on a direct-injected, PU-based (Polyurethane) outsole. It has 12 moulded, conical-shaped studs that are made of plastic. They offer excellent traction on firm grounds (FG).
The Puma King Top di Firm Ground features an upper that is made of 100% kangaroo leather. This thin and lightweight material molds to the shape of the foot.
This soccer cleat also has a quilted vamp that makes raised zones in the forefoot area. These create more surface area to come in contact with the ball. Thus, there is more control when striking the ball.
It has an ankle lining to keep those nasty blisters at bay. Likewise, the heel area is reinforced for additional comfort.
The traditional lace-up construction provides a more customizable fit. Together with the fold-over tongue, they create the classic look that has stood the test of time.
The classic design of the Puma King Top di Firm Ground comes in an all-black upper including the tongue and Formstrip. The gold King logo can be found on the lateral side of this soccer cleat. The fold-over tongue is topped with a gold trim and Puma logo.
For added support and comfort, this soccer cleat is equipped with a cushioned EVA midsole.
- The Puma King Top di Firm Ground weighs 323 grams.
- Some famous soccer players who were seen wearing the Puma King Top di Firm Ground include Pele, Cryuff, Eusebio, and Maradona.
- This soccer cleat can be personalized with your name and flag for a minimal fee.