Features of the Puma Invicto Sala Indoor
- The German brand aimed to create an indoor soccer cleat of comfort and excellent ball control when they engineered the Invicto Sala Indoor. With the hybrid of quality upper materials involved including mesh, suede, and leather, this indoor cleat is sure to provide a unique yet balanced comfort and touch sensation when playing on gym or hardwood concrete floors. The combination of materials is reminiscent of the heritage shoe, the Adidas Samba Classic.
- Among its highlights is its protective toe box area which is composed of layers of suede and leather. The suede area protects the shoe from abrasion while the leather reinforcement is meant to offer more durability against forceful shots. The leather and suede vamp also takes care of ball control through its blend of soft and grippy texture. A similar design concept is seen in the popular Adidas Mundial Goal.
- Another protective element in the shoe is its rubber toe cap that doubles as a performance component for more powerful shots.
- For internal comfort and shock-absorbing sensation, a removable EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) insole is installed in the footbed.
- A combination of geometrical patterns in various rubber densities makes up the sturdy outsole of the Puma Invicto Sala. It is designed to withstand all sorts of indoor floors such as gym concrete and hardwood surfaces.
Size and fit
The Puma Invicto Sala Indoor is available in men’s sizes ranging from 6 to 13. The combo of mesh, leather, and suede results in a comfortable wrap that caters to players with broad width. It is recommended for the narrow-footed to get one size smaller to get the perfect comfort fit. To achieve a more customized fit, a lacing system is readily available in the central midfoot area.
A low-profile non-marking rubber outsole is used for this indoor soccer cleat. Various rubber densities and geometrical patterns secure the best traction for this soccer cleat on flat indoor surfaces.
The Invicto Sala’s one of a kind aesthetics is a result of the blend of outstanding upper materials namely leather, suede, and mesh that aid in offering the perfect fit, as well as enhanced ball touch and breathability, respectively.
The responsive touch of the leather and softness of the suede in the vamp contribute to a more balanced control of the ball.
Additionally, a reinforced toe cap made of rubber serves as a protection against unwanted impacts during powerful strikes.
The traditional lacing system further aids in providing a more personalized fit.
- The Puma Invicto Sala Indoor is available in several colorways: Lava Blast/Total Eclipse/Fair Aqua, White/Black/Sulphur, Black/White/Cloisonne, Safety Yellow/Black, White/High Risk Red/Blue Wing Teal and Red Blast/Puma White/Puma Black
- This indoor soccer cleat includes a removable EVA insole.