- The evoTOUCH Pro FG takes the sock-like sensation to a whole new level with its evoKnit sock. The collar extension may not have been an original Puma idea, but the brand has done a great job making it their very own. This is evidently shown in soccer cleats such as the Puma One 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground and the Puma Future 18.1 Netfit FG/AG. It promises optimum comfort with a flexible stretch that makes slipping on much easier.
- The modern twist to a leather construction is displayed in this soccer cleat’s upper. It boasts of a supple, extremely thin kangaroo leather meant to magnify barefoot feel when touching the ball. Its smooth, no-stitch forefoot exudes a contemporary style for the modern-day player who aims for successful assists and tackles.
- The removable insole is powered by GripTex technology engineered to provide underfoot stability with its griptex triangles.
- The central lacing system is the cleat’s main enclosure type that is installed above the sock extension.
- What adds up to the cleat’s lightweightedness is its Pebax outsole. Eleven classic Puma conical studs are laid out in the plate for rotational maneuverability on firm ground. Paired with Speedtrack spine, it offers a balance of flex and stability that works best for exhilarating attacking runs and build-up plays.
The evoTOUCH Pro Firm Ground is available in men’s sizes ranging from 7 to 12. Its leather upper offers a thin, supple sensation that wraps the foot snugly. The lace-up enclosure aids in securing a tailored fit adjustment. It is important to note that some players, but not the majority perceived the sizing to be a bit small.
Torsionability and responsiveness are the two main goals of the soccer cleat’s Speedtrack spine. With this technology embedded in the Pebax outsole, it brings about even stability and flexibility on firm natural surfaces. The combination of both technologies is best for explosive first steps and change of directions.
For better ground penetration, eleven conical studs are laid out in a traditional Puma configuration. It also improves rotational traction during quick twists and turns on the firm ground.
The firm ground soccer cleat is an all-leather construction that boasts of a barefoot sensation. The natural leather offers a form-fitting wrap even with the absence of forefoot stitches. Through its thin construction, ball touch is set to feel like it’s close to the skin.
The modern element to this leather cleat is the evoKnit sock that doubles as a collar. The mid top style of the perforated sock extension offers a stretch that delivers comfort and breathability. It easily adjusts to any movement through its pliable texture. Additionally, two pull tabs are attached at the front and rear end of the sock for an easy slip on.
The lace-up enclosure strengthens lockdown by giving players a more customized fit.
Released as the debut colorway, the special edition Puma evoTOUCH Pro Firm Ground emanates subtle colors with a dominant birch upper. It is paired with a peacoat Puma Formstrip and a safety yellow plate. Apart from its colors, what makes this cleat special is its exclusive packaging that contains a pair of half socks and a leather sockliner container.
- The soccer cleat weighs 7.05 ounces.
- The evoTOUCH Pro Firm Ground comes with a Griptex insole.
- Santi Cazorla and Cesc Fabregas wore this K-leather Puma soccer cleats.
Size and fit
How evoTOUCH Pro Firm Ground compares
1 shoes (0.53% of shoes)
2 shoes (1% of shoes)
3 shoes (2% of shoes)
17 shoes (9% of shoes)
16 shoes (8% of shoes)
20 shoes (11% of shoes)
35 shoes (18% of shoes)
37 shoes (19% of shoes)
49 shoes (26% of shoes)
10 shoes (5% of shoes)
12 shoes (6% of shoes)
36 shoes (19% of shoes)
26 shoes (14% of shoes)
20 shoes (11% of shoes)
9 shoes (5% of shoes)
18 shoes (9% of shoes)
31 shoes (16% of shoes)
19 shoes (10% of shoes)
13 shoes (7% of shoes)
6 shoes (3% of shoes)