Good to know
- The Puma EvoPower Vigor 4 Turf is patterned after the design language of the EvoPower Vigor 1. It boasts of a lightweight design that brings comfort as well as excellence in performance.
- One of the features of this low top is a soft yet durable synthetic upper. This upper wraps comfortably around the feet, giving just the right amount of tightness for a more natural movement.
- Unlike its predecessors, it does not feature a GripTex treatment on its upper. However, the synthetic material facilitates a clean ball feel that enables players to execute strikes and passes better.
- Another visible detail of this soccer cleat is the central lacing system seen around the midfoot, which is reminiscent of the laces on the Under Armour Magnetico Pro Firm Ground. The laces work to offer an adjustable fit that will suit the wearer’s preference. Also found on the midfoot is a basic tongue that shows the EvoPower callout. It provides minimal padding, especially in areas that come in contact with the ball.
- For traction, this Puma cleat relies on its low profile multi-studded rubber outsole. The bumps located on the base deliver the needed grip for smooth transitions on hard ground surfaces and artificial turf.
Sizes for the Puma EvoPower Vigor 4 Turf range from 6 to 12 in men’s version. This soccer cleat runs quite small, so it is best to get a size bigger. However, it has a broader width like many Puma models including the Puma Future 18.1 Netfit FG/AG. It also utilizes a central lace-up closure with a standard tongue for a more adaptive fit.
The EvoPower Vigor 4 Turf sports a lightweight and flexible rubber outsole. This sole unit holds multiple rubber bumps that offer excellent grip on artificial and hard ground surfaces.
This soccer cleat employs an EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) that offers an excellent stress and impact resistance. With this midsole, foot strain is minimized so players can endure longer hours on the pitch.
Puma has fitted the Puma EvoPower Vigor 4 Turf with a soft synthetic upper. This material offers a lightweight feel as well as a comfortable fit. Moreover, it also allows for great touch that improves ball control.
Over the midfoot, this soccer cleat showcases a standard lace-up closure that produces an adaptive fit. It also wears a basic tongue for minimal padding.
- The shaft measures approximately 2.5 inches from the arch.
- This soccer cleat comes in a Puma Black/Puma Silver/Quiet Shade colorway.