Who should buy the PUMA Enzo Beta
The shoe utilizes various innovative materials, giving it durability, comfort, and design which the fitness community would surely love. It is a solid option if:
- Your situation demands that you get new pair that doesn't need any break-in period and is comfortable right away.
- You are limited in budget and are after a stylish but inexpensive shoe.
Updates to the PUMA Enzo Beta
- In this iteration, the cut has been lowered when compared to its predecessor's upper.
- The mesh fabric in this version makes up the majority of the top.
- The synthetic overlays that integrate with the lacing system have also been redesigned with this model.
Enhanced outsole traction
The outsole of the PUMA Enzo Beta is made of carbon rubber.
It lines the toe and the heel areas, granting enhanced traction and durability in these hard-wearing areas.
An EVA foam platform makes up the midsole of this workout shoe. It is lightweight and softens the impact of foot landings.
Amplified underfoot comfort
Inside the PUMA Enzo Beta is the SoftFoam sockliner which enhances the underfoot comfort and prevents the foot from sliding around while working out.
Easy slip-on and off action
The PUMA Enzo Beta features a cleatie construction. It’s easy to slip on and off, and the garterized sides allow the mouth to open wider.
Light cushioning lines both the tongue and collar for a snug fit. Fabric tabs are present at the back of the collar and the front of the tongue which can be used to pull on the shoe quickly.
Snug lacing system
There’s a lace-up structure at the midfoot which integrates with plastic overlays on both sides, giving better lateral support when the laces are cinched.
The PUMA Enzo Beta's upper
The mesh fabric helps ventilate the interior of the trainer.
At the back, a neoprene-like material serves as an external heel cup that steadies the rearfoot. Those who favor a woven type of material can check out the PUMA Enzo Beta Woven edition. Another trainer to consider, if you like the cleatie construction of the Enzo Beta, is the Nike Zoom Train Command. This model also uses a mesh upper fabric while the Zoom Air midsole protects the foot from impact.