Puma Clyde All-Pro
Best price from 32 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
69% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Puma Clyde All-Pro: Lightweight domination
Since the Clyde Court Disrupt, Puma Hoops's Clyde line has been dishing out worthy alternatives to the usually pricier and more popular Adidas and Nike kicks that flood the market. The Clyde All-Pro has the following to offer:
- Insane lightness. Touted as "lightest and most disruptive," the Clyde All-Pro makes use of thin but sturdy materials that never hamper with movement.
- Responsive cushioning. The midsole tooling delivers lightweight cushioning that does not sacrifice court feel and bounciness.
- Durable grip. Multidirectional traction patterns are etched on an outsole that's made of "high-abrasion, sticky rubber."
Having fun with the Clyde All-Pro from Puma
The Puma Clyde line is as much for style as it is for performance. The Clyde All-Pro, for its part, debuted in a couple of special colorways/versions:
- Clyde All-Pro Elf. Debuting during Christmas time, the All-Pro has a colorway that references the season. The "Elf" iteration features the widely recognizable "elf colors" green and yellow. It also features elf hat and spaghetti with maple syrup graphics on the heel counter.
- Clye All-Pro Kuzma Mid. Puma Hoops athlete gets not only his own colorway, but also a wholly different version of the All-Pro. He teams up with streetwear legend Rhuigi Villaseñor to come up with a mid-top that bathes the All-Pro's performance tooling in vintage-inspired hues. The result is a shoe that's both a functional and aesthetic beast on any court.