Good to know
- One of the highlights of the Puma 365 Netfit CT is the Netfit. It is a unique lacing system that allows wearers to customize the fit of the cleat for improved lockdown. It also works to give support and stability for a robust run on the pitch. This innovation is also used on the Puma Future 18.1 Netfit FG/AG.
- Another detail about this soccer cleat is its nylon upper that forms to the shape of the foot. Though not as supple as natural leather as featured on cleats like the Puma One 18.1 K-Leather Firm Ground, this material wraps the foot well. Alongside a snug fit, this upper also enables better ball control. Wearers are sure to manipulate the ball very well in these cleats.
- The insole employs some cushioning that improves the overall fit of the shoe. This underfoot padding helps protect the foot by minimizing the strain it gets with each movement during the game.
- On the other hand, the outsole features small circular nubs meant to deliver traction on indoor surfaces. It works best in improving forward movements and lateral cuts on the field.
The Puma 365 Netfit CT promises maximum comfort for the foot because of the cushioning provided by its insole and its ankle collar. In terms of fit, the nylon upper offers a snug wrap that is not too restraining. With the help of the Netfit technology, wearers can adjust the fit of the laces to their preferred tightness. This men’s soccer cleat is available in the standard sizes and fits quite large.
Puma has engineered this cleat with a low-profile, non-marking outsole. Underneath the sole unit are small bumps that deliver superior grip and support needed to move with ease on hard ground surfaces like indoor courts.
The EVA midsole provides the needed cushioning for the foot. This detail protects the foot and allows for utmost comfort while playing on the court.
The upper of the Puma 365 Netfit CT uses a form-fitting base material that wraps snugly around the foot. Placed on the midfoot is the Netfit lacing system that offers a customizable and supportive fit. This combination results in an improved ball manipulation.
- The "CT" in Puma 365 Netfit CT means Court Training.
- The following are the available color options for this soccer cleat: Fiery Coral-Puma White-Toreador, Quiet Shade-Shocking Orange-Asphalt-Puma White, Puma Black-Puma Black-Puma White