|Update:||Nike Zoom Victory 3 OTC|
|Colorways:||Black, Blue, Green, Grey, White|
|SKUs:||835997001, 835997002, 835997003, 835997017, 835997300, 835997400, 835997404, 835997446, 835997600, AV3157300|
Reviews from around the internet
Video reviews and unboxing
Use - The Nike Zoom Victory 3 is recommended for distance events ranging from 1500 to the 5k.
Spike Type - The shoe uses six 1/4 inch Pyramid spikes which offer the option to be removable. These traditional spikes are used for track and cross country events. It delivers reliable performance on grass and rubber. The Adizero Finesse from Adidas is another track spike that features the same number and type of spike pins.
Spike Plate - The Zoom Victory 3 incorporates the Pebax spike plate. It provides stability with minimal bulk, and the removable spikes offer custom traction for multiple distances, hurdles, and jumping events.
- The third update in the Zoom Victory lineup took off unnecessary weight to deliver a sleek, aerodynamic package that pushes any athlete across the finish line. It is done so with the shoe's seamless flymesh upper. It also zones of ventilation engineered into the material which provides breathable comfort
- The shoe features an anatomical toe design that follows the natural contours of the runner's foot. This innovative design also enhances propulsion by increasing space in the forefoot, allowing the toes to splay naturally and push off the ground.
- A cushioned midsole provides an even more lightweight and better responsive cushioning.
- Now incorporated in the Zoom Victory 3 is a 3/4-length injected Pebax spike plate with generative design. It uses an algorithm to identify where zones of stiffness and flexibility are needed. It also uses six detachable pyramid spike pins that deliver the shoe's optimal grip.
- An addition of a unique Sharkskin heel pad helps in enhancing the grip for multi-surface traction and reduced overall weight.
The Nike Zoom Victory 3 is a unisex track racing shoe, but it is offered in men's standard width. This shoe typically runs true to size so men should go for their original shoe size. Women, on the other hand, are suggested to order one and a half or two sizes down from their standard running shoe size.
The shoe was also built to have an anatomical toe design that follows the foot's natural contours. This makes the toe box spacious enough to allow natural toe splay, creating a more powerful push-off.
The Nike Zoom Victory 3's outsole is fitted with a 3/4 length injected Pebax spike plate. It is responsible for providing a solid platform of propulsion that makes for powerful, reactive strides. The spike plate's generative design, which has a honeycombed-inspired pattern, uses a smart algorithm to help recognize which areas of the outsole need stiffness and flexibility the most. Areas that require more flexibility have larger cutouts and uses less material to reduce the shoe's weight significantly.
The shoe's outsole has six removable pyramid spike pins which are made of stainless steel. These spikes deliver excellent, gripping traction during track races.
Lastly, a Sharkskin heel pad offers additional grip for better multi-surface traction, without sacrificing the shoe's weight. The Sharkskin heel pad also helps in resisting the traumas of heel-strike, making sure that the impact is distributed evenly along the runner's foot.
This third version of Zoom Victory has a lightweight foam material for its midsole. The cushioning material is a blend of Phylon and rubber which minimizes energy loss an creates a smooth and bouncy, but resilient ride. It also offers enough support to prevent injuries yet still allowing the athlete to race fast down the track. The shoe's midsole cushioning supplies the comfort and responsiveness underfoot. With the shoe's reduced weight and low profile, it helps in sparing the runner's joints when striking down too hard on unforgiving track surfaces.
The Zoom Victory 3 is engineered with the Flymesh upper. It is incredibly thin and comfortable that it feels just like a second skin rather than a shoe. This minimal mesh upper encases each foot in great comfort. It was also made to have different zones of ventilation and structure that are engineered into the material. There are perforations on the flymesh to increase airflow for a healthier environment within the shoe. The shoe's lightweight support wraps the runner's foot in a firm fit which helps to reduce in-shoe slippage. Overall, this Flymesh upper material provides excellent support and comfort for the whole duration of the run, preventing discomfort and injury.