Who should buy the Nike Waffle One Crater
Besides sneaker hunters who are in pursuit of stylish and cozy kicks, the Nike Waffle One Crater is also for:
- People who enjoy super-soft cushioning. Its Crater midsole provides a pillowy soft ride.
- Buyers who appreciate superb traction. This model delivers a reliable multisurface grip and strength thanks to its large track-inspired Nike Grind rubber lug outsole.
- Sneaker fans who are searching for an excellent go-to sneaker for almost any everyday activity.
- For eco-conscious consumers. This sneaker fits you as it is constructed with 20% recycled materials.
Who should not buy
- Wide-footed users, look elsewhere as this kick might feel a bit tighter on you.
- If you're looking for all-season footwear, it is not advised to buy this. Its mesh upper works great in summer but not in wet or cold seasons.
Nike Waffle One Crater: Minimizing waste, maximizing comfort
Revisiting the classic '70s running sneakers, the brand releases an iteration to give you eye candy for your feet. The Nike Waffle One Crater features the classic running style with a hint of a modern twist.
To bring you fresh comfort and edgy style, this sneaker perfectly fuses some remarkable eco-friendly features as part of Nike’s Earth-friendly step towards reducing wastes:
- Its upper is made with multilayered 20% recycled materials by weight.
- Its speckled Crater midsole also helps reduce the overall waste as it is made with upcycled waste materials.
- The Grind rubber outsole is also made with repurposed factory wastes.
- The heel clip that keeps the foot in place is also constructed with reused materials.