Good to know
- The Nike VaporX 12 Academy TF soccer shoe utilizes a number of different materials for its construction. With the upper, a combination of fabric and synthetics dominate the area. The fabric brings a second-skin-like fit as it wraps around the wearer’s foot. Overlaid on top of it is a synthetic element.
- For security and lockdown, a heel liner grips the wearer’s foot. A central lacing system makes it possible to enhance fit personalization.
- A low-profile cushioning system comes in the form of a contoured sockliner.
- The traction and grip for turf courts have been taken care of through a rubber-based outsole with non-marking capabilities.
The Nike VaporX 12 Academy Turf soccer shoe is designed to bring a second-skin-like fit through its fabric and synthetic upper. One is also able to personalize the fit through a traditional lacing system placed at the center of the shoe. The pair is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from 5 to 13.
It is worth noting, however, that there have been reports of fit and sizing issues for the pair. Some reviews state that the shoe fits too tight, while others say that the pair expands too much after breaking it in. The pair’s sizing is reported to be a bit large, as well.
The upper of the Nike VaporX 12 Academy Turf soccer shoe boasts a tandem of fabric and synthetics in its construction. The fabric element envelops the foot, creating a second-skin-like fit. Laid on top of this is a synthetic element which takes care of durability and touch.
For foot security and lockdown, a heel liner holds on to the foot while aiding the foot to stay in place. The cushioning comes in the form of a contoured sockliner.
The outsole of this Nike shoe is created with a non-marking rubber-based material. Added to it is a combination of chevron and linear studs for maximum traction and grip on turf courts.
- The Nike VaporX 12 Academy Turf soccer shoe is available in several colorways including:
- Hyper Crimson/White/Black
- Black/Metallic Vivid Gold
- Dark Grey/Opti Yellow/Black