Best price from 32 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
86% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Nike SpeedRep: An indoor trainer through and through
This offering from the Swoosh brand is designed to help you perform during high-intensity workouts. It offers the essentials for an efficient and comfortable experience no matter how many reps you want to hit.
It borrows tried-and-tested features from other Nike training shoes, such as a supportive midfoot arch to keep the foot stable during side-to-side movements.
Who is it for? The Nike SpeedRep is recommended to fitness enthusiasts who are after the following elements:
- Affordably priced trainers
- All-day comfort provided by plush insoles and foam cushioning
- Breathable and lightweight, thanks to its mesh upper
- Flexible with excellent traction brought by forefoot grooves and full-length rubber tread
- Stability and support offered by built-in medial supports in the heel and forefoot areas
Nike SpeedRep vs. Nike Air Zoom SuperRep
Both these shoes are a part of Nike's new and modern set of training footwear. As an overview, the Air Zoom SuperRep is a much more advanced trainer than the SpeedRep. Why? Because the former has more technologies.
Here is what makes the SuperRep a head taller:
- more secure bootie design
- Air Zoom cushioning offers superior comfort
- the deeper groove makes it more flexible
- more stability thanks to the higher Containment shield