Nike SB Zoom Blazer Mid Pro GT
Best price from 31 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
33% say it's too small, 67% say it's true to size.
Out of stock in all 31 shopsNike sneakers
Overview of this review
Nike SB Zoom Blazer Mid Pro GT: An outdoorsy skate shoe
Using the classic Nike Blazer as a blank canvas, the Swoosh label puts a hiking shoe look to the Nike SB Zoom Blazer Mid Pro GT. This Grant Taylor signature shoe brings in the pro skater’s love for the outdoors by incorporating concepts from the Nike ACG division.
What do I get from it?
- Upper. Covered in premium leather at the front that gives it a premium look. The back gets a hard-wearing canvas wrapping that’s ready for the abrasiveness of skateboarding.
- Midsole. It offers responsive comfort from the foam insole with an impact-absorbing Zoom Air on the heel.
- Outsole. Made with a partly thickened sole in a vulcanized structure that offers flexibility.
- Add on. It comes in two sets of rope laces with a hiker feel.
What doesn’t it have?
- Although the mid-top collar is wrapped in tough-wearing material, it isn’t significantly padded.
- Hiking shoes may have inspired this Grant Taylor shoe, but it doesn’t come with a waterproof exterior.