Who should buy the Nike Overbreak
The Nike Overbreak must be included in your rotation if:
- you love the stability and firmness of Nike React cushioning
- chunky kicks excite you, minus the heaviness
- you're looking for a more responsive version of the classic Nike Daybreak
Who should NOT buy it
- If you've got wide feet, this could possibly fit tight on you. To back you up, we've got a collection of wide sneakers.
- For $140, this sneaker might not be fit for bargain hunters. Skim through our list of cheap Nike kicks for your alternative options.
Nike Overbreak: Over in size, over in comfort!
Bursting with comfort, users who are always on their feet testify how cozy these pairs are. The Nike Overbreak is made with bouncy yet firm Nike React cushioning to make every stride more bearable.
You'll attract attention, effortlessly
Its one-of-a-kind textured midsole quickly highlights the entire silhouette. This unique React midsole is also seen on the Nike React Vision, Nike React Element 55, and some ISPA line iterations.
Durability will never be an issue
Buyers love how Nike reinforced its upper with several overlays sealed by thick stitches.
Meanwhile, its thick rubber outsole underneath allows you to enjoy these sneakers longer than usual.
On the underside, Nike added rubber details on the high wear areas for enhanced durability.
An extended rubber outsole on the heel and toe offer added protection from wear and tear.
Par excellence quality
Consistent with Nike's world-class standard, the Overbreak highlights its premium make. It is covered with a soft, buttery suede upper with a textile base to give a sophisticated vibe. Its stitching is smoothly finished to amp up its luxurious feel.
A suitable all-rounder pair
Sneaker fans love how versatile these sneakers are! The Overbreak can effortlessly do the job from school, to the streets, and straight to the gym.
No dragging-down sensation
While it has a chunky profile, this pair is surprisingly airy on feet! This sure will make your day-long city strolling faster, easier, and more fun.