- Nike has become popular with creating great scale-down models of soccer shoes. For consumers who are looking for decent cleats for a lower rate, Nike has created models such as Mercurial Veloce III Dynamic Fit Firm Ground (FG). Although it may not contain the high-standard materials such as in SuperFly V, it still holds promising features that aids in performance.
- What sets this model apart from its original version is the Dynamic Fit Collar. The main purpose of this collar is to provide sock-like sensation. Aesthetically, it does look like a sock and is shaped for a mid-cut version. It is seen with other Mercurial models such as the Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite Firm Ground, and is known to provide ankle protection.
- Another upgraded component in this shoe is the Speed Ribs. These are the thin textured lines found dominantly in the upper. Technology-wise, this feature aims to boost responsiveness. In any type of weather for short-grass fields, Mercurial Veloce III Dynamic Fit is guaranteed to enhance traction, with the help of these slightly embossed ribs.
- The outsole, on the other hand, is made from TPU (Thermoplastic urethane) material which is scientifically proven to be a solid protection against impact. Having TPU for the soleplate is synonymous to having durable yet heavier shoes. However, to compensate this, lightness is still attested with the upper’s synthetic material. It consists of a microfiber quality that produces an easeful fit. It is also characterized by its flexible feel.
- Above the soleplate is a removable insole made out of the traditional Nike mesh upper and a foam seen with other high-end models for better cushioning.
The Nike Mercurial Veloce III Dynamic Fit Firm Ground is available in men’s and women’s versions. Men’s sizes run from 6 to 14 while for women’s, it ranges from 7.5 to 15.5. The micro-textured upper material coupled with the Dynamic Fit Collar that runs through the center, provides a flexible and snug-like fit. The lacing system adds up to the comfort adjustability.
The soleplate is layered with nylon and TPU. The combination of these materials has been tested to deliver durability. The same qualities are also found in Nike Vapor 11. Nylon is basically an internal component to the soleplate. TPU, on the other hand is the visible material that adds a rubbery feel to the outsole.
The stud pattern embedded in the soleplate is popular for being aggressive, especially with rapid changes in foot movement. Bladed chevron studs are configured for better ground penetration. By far, this traditional alignment has been known to provide higher-level traction.
Mercurial Veloce III Dynamic Fit’s upper is an embodiment of enhanced touch and fit. Its Speed Ribs textured upper is tailored to give more ball control. Passing and striking are made to run smoothly with this synthetic material. Additionally, its microfiber inner entails comfort fit that follows the shape of the foot.
Comfort flows all the way through the mid-cut Dynamic Fit collar which is also enclosed in the forefoot area. Above it is a dual lacing system that completes the snug package.
- Alexis Sanchez, a professional soccer player from Chile was seen wearing Mercurial Veloce III Dynamic Fit Firm Ground.
- Just like the Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite CR7 FG, the Nike Mercurial Veloce III Dynamic Fit FG has a CR7 (Cristiano Ronaldo) version.
- The soccer cleat includes an insole with a mesh upper.
Size and fit
How Mercurial Veloce III Dynamic Fit Firm Ground compares
1 shoes (0.53% of shoes)
2 shoes (1% of shoes)
3 shoes (2% of shoes)
16 shoes (8% of shoes)
17 shoes (9% of shoes)
19 shoes (10% of shoes)
35 shoes (18% of shoes)
41 shoes (22% of shoes)
46 shoes (24% of shoes)
10 shoes (5% of shoes)
12 shoes (6% of shoes)
36 shoes (19% of shoes)
26 shoes (14% of shoes)
20 shoes (11% of shoes)
9 shoes (5% of shoes)
18 shoes (9% of shoes)
31 shoes (16% of shoes)
19 shoes (10% of shoes)
13 shoes (7% of shoes)
6 shoes (3% of shoes)