Good to know
- A first for Nike’s configuration, this multi-ground soccer cleat is designed to perform on more than one type of surface. This low-tier shoe is engineered with features meant to work with short grass or artificial surfaces, which makes it at par with its high-end counterparts such as the Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite Firm Ground and the Nike Mercurial Vapor Pro FG.
- For one, its unique stud pattern offers grip for both synthetic and dry surfaces. This style is perfect for flexible players who go from one court to another. Additionally, it promotes ease in changes in directions on multiple grounds.
- The synthetic upper material provides exceptional comfort whether the soccerer plays on artificial or short-piled grass. It is designed with subtle embossed texturing for that extra grip for a more controlled ball handling.
- The Mercurial XII Academy MG comes with a cushioned sockliner that brings footbed relief from any stud pressure.
- A traditional lacing system with a thin synthetic tongue adds up to the shoe comfort with customization.
The Nike Mercurial Vapor XII Academy Multi-Ground is offered in standard sizes for both men and women. The synthetic upper ensures a snug fit without any restricting sensation with the help of the central lacing system that allows for a custom fit.
A combination of conical and chevron studs make up the configuration of this multi-ground soccer cleat. The hybrid pattern aids in both rotational and aggressive traction for short grass and artificial surfaces. It also functions well in quick directional changes on more than one type of surface.
Four chevron studs are installed on both the forefoot and rear heel area. Conical studs of different sizes line up on both sides too.
This soccer cleat has a full-synthetic upper that provides a generous room for foot mobility. The micro-textured detail aids in ball control and adds to the overall shoe appeal.
An underfoot sockliner is included to minimize sole pressure, especially from the studs.
The lacing system with the synthetic tongue is positioned in the central midfoot for a more form-fitting wrap. It gives players the ability to customize the fit to their liking.
- This soccer cleat is part of Nike’s first soccer cleat collection with a Multi-Ground stud pattern.
- Footballers may choose between two colorway options for this soccer cleat: White/Total Orange/Metallic Cool Grey/Metallic Cool Grey and Black/White/Total Orange