Review coming soon
Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Academy CR7 Multi-ground has just been released by Nike. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Good to know
- Currently down to the second to the last chapter of the Nike CR7 limited edition soccer cleat series, the Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Academy CR7 Multi-Ground focuses on Cristiano Ronaldo’s record-breaking national team career.
- The Mercurial Superfly VI Academy CR7 Multi-Ground features a synthetic and textile upper. This combination of materials plays a good role in keeping the soccer cleat durable.
- It uses a low-profile Dynamic Fit collar for a secure fit around the ankle. It is also effective in creating a flowing transition from the cleat to the leg.
- The Multi-Ground (MG) soleplate provides responsive traction on natural and artificial grass playing surfaces.
The Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Academy CR7 MG has a tight fit, but the synthetic upper may stretch a bit after a few uses. It is recommended to stay true to size when buying this shoe. It is available in men’s version in sizes. Women sizes are also offered from size 7.5 to 14.
A new feature found on this soccer cleat is the Multi-Ground stud pattern. It has a good blend of conical and chevron-shaped studs that provide excellent grip on firm grounds and artificial turf surfaces.
The podular plate system is similar to the rest of the soccer cleats in the 2018 Nike Mercurial silo. It is flexible and responsive enough during accelerations as well as quick stops and changes of directions.
The signature jade green upper of the Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Academy CR7 Multi-Ground complements the away kit of Cristiano Ronaldo’s national team during the Euro 2016. The Chapter 6: Born Leader series is inspired by the Portuguese soccer superstar’s exceptional career from being a prodigy to becoming the national team’s captain and top goalscorer.
On the lateral side of this soccer cleat, there is the Captain’s “C “ incorporated in a raised armillary sphere. It also signifies Portugal’s sea exploration history.
The cross found at the heel of the Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Academy CR7 Multi-Ground is connected to the cross within the Portugal National Team Collection.
The surface of the upper has a screen-printed texture. It provides a precise ball touch even at high speed.
The low-profile Dynamic Fit Collar is made of an elastic sock-like material. It extends to the laced area where the tongue should be, creating a true one-piece upper construction. It hugs the ankle snugly creating a secure fit and streamlined transition from the cleat to the lower leg.
For optimum comfort, Nike used a plush sockliner. It provides low-profile cushioning while the internal lining and structured arch offer a secure feel and responsive support respectively.
- The Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Academy CR7 Multi-Ground was released in March 2018.
- This soccer cleat weighs 8 ounces.
- It is available in sizes 1Y to 6Y in Junior version.
- Firm ground variations for this shoe include Nike Mercurial Superfly 6 Elite Firm Ground, and Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite CR7 FG.