Good to know
- As a scaledown model, the Magista Obra II DF FG (formerly the Magista Onda II Dynamic Fit)are constructed with materials that are not necessarily as premium as its high-end counterparts. However, the soccer cleat does a satisfactory job performance-wise.
- The upper of the Nike Magista Obra II DF Academy FG soccer cleat sports a synthetic leather. This type of material stretches as it is used over time. Additionally, bumps are incorporated into the upper which creates a better ball control. To create a sock-like fit, the Dynamic Fit collar is installed as an extension to the forefoot.
- The soleplate uses TPU plastic for its construction. An unsurprising feature among soccer cleats, it provides a decent amount of flexibility to the foot as well as durability and grip on the pitch.
- Better fit customization comes in the form of an asymmetrical lacing system across the upper.
The Nike Magista Obra II DF Academy FG soccer cleat provides a comfortable, sock-like fit. To further customize the fit, an asymmetrical lacing system has been incorporated into the upper. This fit customization feature is quite different from the traditional ones, which are usually found at the center of the cleat, used in the Nike Mercurial Superfly VI Elite FG and Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite CR7 FG models.
The outsole of the second-generation Nike Magista Obra DF Academy FG uses a TPU-rubber. It is a conventional material used among soccer cleats. It provides ample traction and durability. The stud pattern, which works well with firm natural grass, is similar to the previous Nike Obra DF Academy model.
A synthetic leather upper has been used in the construction of the Nike Magista Obra II DF Academy FG. It mimics the properties of natural leather as it provides enough flexibility, softness, and comfort to its wearer.
Another feature incorporated into the upper are the bumps that create texture. This element enhances ball control by providing friction without comprising the barefoot sensation.
Lastly, this shoe sports a Dynamic fit collar; the mid-cut design provides a snug, sock-like fit to the shoe while adding to foot lock-down.
- The Nike Magista Obra II DF Academy FG is the new name for the Nike Magista Onda II Dynamic Fit