- The Tiempo line has evolved technologically with the incorporation of Flyknit and Flywire in its seventh version. The Nike Legend 7 Elite Firm Ground, formerly known as the Nike Tiempo Legend 7 Elite is packed with classic and innovative elements that have raised the game for heritage soccer cleats.
- The heel area is constructed with Flyknit, which is a first for the Tiempo line. It brings a support stretch for the lower leg and aids in high-intensity moments. The tongue is also made of said material to offer more breathability.
- The Flywire cables are installed in the lacing system. These are wires that are attached to the midfoot to create a wrap-around lockdown sensation. Every adjustment on the laces is felt throughout the midfoot and not just on the top portion. This way, the foot is supported even from the forefoot to the heel.
- NikeGrip technology is also present in this soccer cleat. It provides stability for the underfoot to prevent any unwanted slips. It is made possible through its textured quality. Additionally, a cushioned sockliner is installed to minimize pressure from the studs.
- What stands out among all features is the cleat’s premium kangaroo leather, the trademark for the heritage line. The material offers excellent plushness and comfort that can accommodate even those with wide feet.
- For its outsole, the Nike Legend 7 Elite Firm Ground utilizes the Hyperstability plate. It is made of the durable combination of nylon and Pebax material. This soleplate is known for its lightweight quality.
The Nike Legend 7 Elite Firm Ground is available for both men and women sizes. For men, sizing starts at 4 to 13 while for women, it starts from 4 to 14.5. The K-leather upper brings in a very accommodating fit that can cater to the wide-footed. The Flywire lacing system also aids in fit adjustability that is felt from the forefoot to the heel due to its wrap-around cables.
For its base, the Nike Legend 7 Elite Firm Ground is employed with the Hyperstability plate. It is a combination of compressed nylon and Pebax overlay. The materials enhance durability while maintaining lightweight quality.
Also, a combination of conical and bladed studs are strategically arranged in the soleplate to cover the best traction for firm grounds. Conical studs line up the medial and lateral sides of the forefoot area while four Chevrons studs are arranged in the heel area. One Chevron stud is placed in the middle of the forefoot. The conical studs aid in rotational movements while the Chevron studs best help during quick changes in direction.
The premium Kangaroo leather in the upper of the Nike Legend 7 Elite Firm Ground is the main trademark for the Tiempo line. Its soft and adaptive quality makes it suitable for both standard and wide-footed users.
To add up to the cleat’s comfort value, Flyknit technology is incorporated in the heel and tongue areas. The material brings breathability and support. Stability pods are also installed in the collar to enhance support for the ankles.
For underfoot cushioning, a moulded sockliner is installed. To keep the foot in place, Nike Grup technology is also included in the insoles.
How Legend 7 Elite Firm Ground compares
1 shoes (0.53% of shoes)
2 shoes (1% of shoes)
3 shoes (2% of shoes)
17 shoes (9% of shoes)
16 shoes (8% of shoes)
20 shoes (11% of shoes)
35 shoes (18% of shoes)
37 shoes (19% of shoes)
49 shoes (26% of shoes)
10 shoes (5% of shoes)
12 shoes (6% of shoes)
36 shoes (19% of shoes)
26 shoes (14% of shoes)
20 shoes (11% of shoes)
9 shoes (5% of shoes)
18 shoes (9% of shoes)
31 shoes (16% of shoes)
19 shoes (10% of shoes)
13 shoes (7% of shoes)
6 shoes (3% of shoes)