Review coming soon
Nike F.C. has just been released by Nike. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Good to know
- The Nike F.C. is the first ever street soccer cleat from the US-based brand. The Nike F.C. is currently one of the biggest fashion statements in the soccer market and wearing a Nike F.C. soccer cleat will definitely make heads turn your way.
- This lifestyle soccer cleat utilizes a mesh upper that is breathable and lightweight. It comes with synthetic and suede overlays for enhanced support. The upper is finished with a neoprene collar that wraps around the foot nicely.
- Several innovations are present on this soccer cleat. One of which is the Nike Grind rubber found on the toe, which enhances the durability of the Nike F.C. Another one is the NikeSkin film that coats the upper for consistent ball touch in both wet and dry weather conditions.
- The Nike F.C. features the new Nike React midsole. It provides the comfort and cushioning needed when training or playing on street surfaces. This proprietary technology changes the game for all Nike soccer cleats moving forward.
- It uses a gum rubber outsole that provides superb traction on indoor and street surfaces. Not only is it functional, but it also makes the Nike F.C. one of the most stylish street soccer cleats out there. Adidas is another brand that uses rubber for its outsole; namely the Adidas Predator 19.1 Trainers and the Adidas Mundial Goal models.
The Nike F.C. is available in sizes 7 to 12 in men’s version only. Its synthetic mesh upper does not provide much stretch, but its elastic collar and lacing system may accommodate players with narrow to slightly wide feet.
A durable, non-marking gum rubber outsole finishes the construction of the Nike F.C. It is specifically engineered to provide the optimum traction on indoor and street surfaces.
The Nike F.C. features the Nike React midsole. It uses computational design in creating the shape of the midsole to match the athlete data to enhance performance. The Nike React is a lightweight midsole material that offers increased responsiveness and energy return with every step.
The Nike React foam is 11% lighter and 13% bouncier than the Lunarlon midsole. It also claims to be the most durable foam from the Swoosh.
The Nike F.C. is fitted with a mesh upper that is both lightweight and breathable. It has synthetic and suede overlays for better support. The upper is then coated with Nikeskin for a lightweight fit and feel. The toe part of this soccer cleat features the Nike Grind rubber for increased durability on the area.
An elastic neoprene collar wraps the foot for a snug fit. This Nike soccer cleat also has a padded heel which not only acts to provide excellent in-shoe comfort but enhanced lockdown as well.
The one-piece tongue construction features a bold Nike F.C. branding. The suede heel adds an extra shade of green into the already stylish camo-esque design. Its red heel tab is a great contrast to the green upper.
- This soccer cleat is sometimes called Nike F.C. React
- The Nike React technology took three years to develop.
- The ‘Nike Soccer’ branding on the heel tab is the brand’s way of saying that this shoe is made for soccer even if it can pass as a lifestyle sneaker.