Good to know
The Nike Explore Strada is available in both men’s and women’s shoe sizing. It maintains a low-top profile that permits adequate ankle mobility. For a secure fit, a lacing system is installed.
This shoe has an EVA footbed for comfort and impact protection. Its ankle collar is sufficiently padded for added support. Also, there is a padded tongue that provides additional comfort.
The low-top Nike Explore Strada carries a straightforward but versatile silhouette. Whether you are going to the gym, strolling around the mall, or walking to the park, this sneaker is a go-to shoe for comfort and style.
With a running-inspired silhouette, this shoe has a durable upper with a multi-tone design. The stitching overlays provide durability. It is available in several colorways like:
- Light Bone/ Black/ Pollen Rise
- Black/ White
- Black/ Hyper Blue/ White/ Anthracite
- White/ Iron Grey/ Grey Fog/ Track Red
- Cool Grey/ Total Orange/ Black/ White
- Black/ Volt/ Anthracite/ Pure Platinum
- Light Bone/Black/String/ Pollen Rise/ White
- Black/ Black
- Summit White/ Black/ White
- Gunsmoke/ Black/ Vast Grey White
- Platinum Tint/Red Orbit/ Black/ White
- Grey Fog/Photon Dust/ White
The low-top Nike Explore Strada boasts a straightforward yet versatile design. For people who are always on-the-go can find comfort and style with this shoe. It has a straightforward upper that delivers subtle sophistication. It also features a textured midsole that elevates the look.
Formerly known as the Blue Ribbon Sports, Nike Inc. is an American sportswear company that was established by Bill Bowerman together with Phil Knight in 1964. It is headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon. They opened their first retail store in 1966. In 1972, the Nike shoe brand was launched.
In the early 21st century, Nike had already distributors and retail stores in over 170 countries. The Swoosh branding or the iconic check mark was already recognized globally.
One of the shoes that are released in the market is the Nike Explore Strada. It is a lace-up sneaker that features a woven upper with a dual-tone design, providing a dynamic look.
For all-day comfort, it has soft footbed as well as flexible and lightweight midsole. It also has a sturdy rubber outsole for reliable traction.
- The Nike Explore Strada is also available in kid’s sizing.
- The heel height is about 3.556 cm.
- It has a platform height of about 1.778 cm.