Review coming soon
Nike Air Zoom Victory Tour 2 has just been released by Nike. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Nike Air Zoom Victory Tour 2: A collaborative effort between the brand and golf champion Rory McIlroy
A follow-up to the Air Zoom Victory Tour, this second iteration continues its sibling's legacy of classic looks and excellent performance. For this one, four-time golf champion Rory McIlroy wanted a much simpler and more timeless aesthetic.
Nike designed this pair's outsole by gathering data from McIlroy's movements to determine the combination between traction and the removable spikes.
Things you might love in the Air Zoom Victory Tour 2
- Timeless style
- Lower chance of seam rubbing because of the one-piece upper
- Lockdown fit brought by the lace-up closure and an internal strap
- Noticeable energy return and all-day comfort provided by the Zoom Air unit and React foam
- Waterproof construction
- Walkability off the course and traction on-course, thanks to the removable spikes
Nike Air Zoom Victory Tour 2 vs. Air Zoom Victory Tour
- The second version offers removable spikes for enhanced versatility
- The later model is now made with full-grain leather upper
What stayed the same:
- The same comfort and responsive cushioning brought by the Air Zoom unit and React foam
- Both are waterproof
- Classic aesthetic