Nike Air Zoom Victory: a pioneering spike made for records
Released together with its long-distance sibling Nike ZoomX Dragonfly, Air Zoom Victory is a short-distance spike made for speed.
Introducing a brand new approach to the track spike design, Victory carries over the technologies from Nike's most advanced road racing shoes. This move even put it on the verge of being banned by the World Athletics for "technical doping", something that's happened to the Nike Viperfly track shoe.
But the Nike Air Zoom Victory managed to avoid the trouble.
What you'll love about Nike Air Zoom Victory
Killer combo underfoot - all meant to minimize energy loss and maximize response
- ZoomX foam - the brand's most responsive foam that keeps the foot cushioned while being ridiculously light
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot - split into two chambers, it helps to boost springiness with added stability on turns
- carbon Flyplate - gives a snappy, propulsive sensation
- Atomknit (the latest version of Flyknit) - featherlight, transparent material with maximum breathability and no water absorption
- Sharkskin under the heel for durability and traction
- Matumbo heel (a round cutout in the back) keeps the weight down while enhancing heel fit
- Removable spikes