Nike Air Zoom Tempo Next% FlyEase
Best price from 30 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
61% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Nike Air Zoom Tempo Next% FlyEase: Quick and Easy
The Nike Air Zoom Tempo Next% FlyEase is a running shoe that is easy and quick to get in to. It has a more hands-free, easy-entry design and delivers comfortable cushioning in every step.
- No-tie-lacing system - The FlyEase system features a lock-and-release mechanism that allows runners to achieve a secure fit in just one pull, using one hand.
- Easy on-and-off design - By just stepping on the heel collar, the collapsible heel will allow the quick and easy entry and removal of the shoe.
- Highly responsive cushioning - The Nike Tempo Next% FlyEase is equipped with the three notable Nike technologies - ZoomX foam, Zoom Air unit, and Nike React. The ZoomX foam delivers high energy return during toe-off and the Zoom Air unit is meant to deliver responsive cushioning in every stride. The Nike React is strategically placed in the heel for added cushioning and bounce.
What is it for?: This Nike running shoe is designed for everyday training. With its ultra-responsive cushioning and comfortable design, it will help you train for speed and get ready for the race day.
Nike Tempo Next% FlyEase vs Tempo Next%: The differences
These two running shoes share the same midsole, delivering the right bounce in the forefoot and a generous cushioning in the heel. While they have so many similarities, these shoes differ in several ways.
Here is what sets the FlyEase version apart from the original Tempo Next%:
- FlyEase design: The shoe features a one-pull lacing system, a lock-and-release mechanism that allows runners to achieve a secure fit using one hand. To tighten it, pull the ripcord at the ankle and pull the release tab at the forefoot to loosened.
- Collapsible heel: Wearing and removing the shoe is quick and easy with this design and using the collapsible step-in heel feature is very simple. Step down on the back of the shoe that says "STEP". The heel will collapse, allowing the feet to easily slide in. As the pressure is released and the foot in place, the heel pops back. Fast and secure!