Nike Air Vapormax 2021 FK
Best price from 31 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
80% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Nike Air Vapormax 2021 Flyknit: Built from trash
Since coming up with Air Vapormax in 2016 with a heel-to-toe uncaged, foamless Air sole unit, Nike got even more engrossed in this proprietary technology. Nike Air Vapormax 21 FK is one of the lightweight silhouettes produced by the brand from the same pipe channel. But unlike the preceding pairs that made headlines for their polarizing beauty, this 2021 version is packed with at least 50% trash-to-treasure components by weight from top to bottom.
What makes it sustainable?
- Stretchy interwoven Flyknit fibers that wrap the top came from post-industrial yarns while offering lightweight comfort.
- Heel clip that holds the back of the foot is built from recycled plastics
- The rubber outsole that’s fused to the Air unit is drawn from leftover manufacturing materials
- Shock absorbing Air bubbles are structured utilizing renewable wind energy
- The entire sockliner is made out of repurposed foam