8 reasons to buy
- Heaps of shoppers are drawn to its futuristic styling and fascinating colorways of the Nike Air Max Vapormax 2019.
- This kind of Nike sneakers can easily match various casual outfits, according to a lot of wearers.
- More than a handful of people share that they can wear them all day (standing and walking long periods) without feeling pain anywhere in the foot.
- Its air bubbles feel so comfortable and bouncy on feet, according to various testers.
- Some reviewers prefer this 2019 Nike Air Vapormax over the previous Vapormaxes, saying that this one feels upgraded, hence more superior in quality.
- Several wearers observe that their feet breathe well inside the shoe’s woven, transparent upper.
- It feels pleasant and light on the feet, which many users find perfect for their travels.
- This Nike model is worthy of its slightly expensive price, according to most purchasers.
4 reasons not to buy
- The air bubble feels thin and doesn’t have much support in the heel area, according to some users.
- Quite a few users feel awkward about the sneaker having no midsole that they had to add an extra insole to “fix” it.
- Some customers have reported about bubbles (or pods) bursting after wearing the shoe for a month or two.
- The shoe makes squishy sounds on hard floors, which a couple of wearers find annoying.