Nike Air Force 1 Pixel
Best price from 31 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
39% say it's too small, 61% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Nike Air Force 1 Pixel: A women-specific AF1
Air Force 1 Pixel contributes to the massive lineup of Nike's highly recognizable basketball-rooted silhouettes and its ever-growing range of retro sneakers. What puts this pixel-themed shoe on the map is its notable, runway-ready elevated sole, surpassing its Air Force siblings' chunkiness, including the LV8 variations.
Satisfactions you'll get from the AF1 Pixel
Aside from its raised sole, below are the benefits of owning this style:
- Lightweight cushioning. Tons of weight are slashed off from the midsole structure compared to the regular AF1s. It makes the shoe agile without compromising on its ability to absorb impact.
- Durable outsole. Rubber pods, forming a pixelated pattern on the underside, are stationed in fast-wearing areas. Such a design extends the shoe’s life.
- Luxe cover. Smooth leather is stretched across the top that gives off an edgy vibe. It's also highly crafted with hidden stitching to showcase a clean upper finish.
Air Force 1 Pixel alongside other must-grab AF1s
- Nike Air Force 1 Sage Low LX is another platform sneaker in a luxe format. Like the AF1 Pixel, this reasonably-priced shoe is worth adding to your sneaker closet if you prefer a sleek, ultra-feminine take to the Nike Air Force 1.
- Nike Air Force 1 07 LV8 is an elevated version of the more traditional AF1, but its sole isn't as thick as the AF1 Pixel. These come in a wide range of colors but are offered in a more expensive package.
- Nike Air Force 1 Shadow is accentuated with dual patches of logos that offers a funky twist to the usual look of the AF1. It doesn’t have the same sole thickness as the pixel variety. But if you want a minimalist sneaker with an out-of-the-box design, this might suit you.