Who should buy the Newton Kismet 6
The Newton Kismet 6 might suit you well if:
- You are looking for footgear supportive enough for runners with high arches.
- A shoe with plenty of room in the forefoot for the toes to splay is what you prefer.
- You are after a running companion that offers excellent airflow to keep your feet dry for extended periods.
- A pair of kicks ideal for road running, regular training, and other fitness activities is what you need.
Updates to the Newton Kismet 6
The Newton Kismet running shoe series is known for its advanced stability features that are specifically designed for runners who overpronate. The 6th edition of the Newton Kismet features innovative refinements that amplify support and comfort, making it a perfect running companion for runners of all levels and abilities.
- This road running shoe is manufactured with a gender-specific shape that comfortably fits the natural shape of the runner’s foot. It is also built with a new smooth lining and plush tongue that equipped the platform to deliver a more comfortable ride compared to its predecessors.
- Action/Reaction Technology™ is used in the midsole to provide a trampoline-like effect and energetic ride. The designers also incorporated the new Webbed Lugs to deliver a smoother running experience.
Size and fit
Built with a gender-specific shape, the Newton Kismet 6 is designed to provide a tailored fit that is suitable for all levels of users. This technology also matches the nuances of women’s biomechanics for enhanced comfort. Other technical components that directly influence the fit of the shoe include the traditional lace-up closure and padded tongue. These elements aim to provide a supportive and customized fit.
Outsole for an easy ride
The outsole unit of this lightweight running shoe is made out of a highly durable rubber material, which protects the foot and the midsole from abrasive elements.
The outsole utilizes the new Webbed Lugs to deliver a smoother ride.
The Newtonium foam is featured in the midsole to provide ample heel cushioning. The midsole foam employs the Action/Reaction Technology™ for a highly engaging midsole cushioning. Generated by the active movement of the lugs, the Action/Reaction Technology™ delivers a trampoline-like effect while enhancing the shoe’s support. This technology is also featured in other popular Newton running shoes like the Newton Gravity 8.
A gender-specific tuned Hytrel membrane is utilized for added comfort. The gender-specific XPS diffusion plate is also included to deliver the stability that fits on the runner’s foot. To prevent rolling, the 2nd Density Medial Support is integrated into the sole to provide support and guide the foot smoothly through the gate cycle.
A durable engineered mesh top with seamless construction is incorporated into the Newton Kismet 6. The mesh is a soft and breathable material that allows for continuous ventilation, keeping the foot dry and comfortable for an extended period.
The upper is crafted with a gender-specific shape that delivers a customized fit for superior support and lasting comfort. A smooth lining is infused in the upper for a soft and irritation-free fit. A padded collar is also included to give comfort and protection around the heel.
The Newton Kismet 6's lacing system
A performance lacing system is featured in this stability running shoe for a secure and personalized in-shoe feel. The shoelaces offer an adjustable fit that meets the user’s personal preference. For extra comfort, a plush tongue is utilized to protect the top of the foot from lace bites. The tongue and shoelaces are working together to deliver a snugger and supportive fit.