Newton BoCo AT 5
Best price from 31 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
30% say it's too small, 70% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Newton BoCo AT 5 vs. 4: What has been changed
Since the BoCo AT collection has established reputable qualities among avid trail runners, its fifth iteration only features one significant upgrade—its upper. This is intended to highlight ample protection from unfriendly running conditions and elements. The rest of the neutral running shoe’s makeup mirrors pretty much everything from the fourth version.
AT 5: Who is it for?
With the trail shoe’s engineering, it is an ideal pick for:
- Racers who want to tackle middle to long-distance trail competitions
- Heavy runners (anyone with a BMI beyond 25 or those who weigh over 90 kg.)
- Neutral runners
- Overpronators (foot rolls inward); it has sufficient arch support
- Athletes who run during the winter
What is it not great for?
- Jogging shoes because of its rather hefty weight
- Running shoes for heavy rain, mud, or puddle; it can only handle slight drizzle