Good to know
- The Visaro Pro K-Leather Firm Ground utilizes high-quality kangaroo leather that is lightweight and flexible. It employs New Balance’s Vari-zone Ariaprene technology on its upper. This detail helps optimize ball touch and improve ball control.
- Another feature of this soccer cleat is its non-removable Fresh Foam sock liner. It works to provide superior cushioning and relieve stud pressure. Meanwhile, an asymmetrical internal heel counter serves to protect the Achilles from injury.
- This soccer cleat also highlights a Super-Flex sole plate that brings added comfort to the wearer. This outsole offers flexibility and increased responsiveness during changes in direction. With its biomechanical stud placement, it delivers exceptional traction on the firm ground pitch.
The New Balance Visaro Pro K-Leather Firm Ground is constructed for the wearer’s total comfort. The softness of the K-leather upper provides a snug and cozy fit. The insole cushioning also ensures that the pressure on the foot is minimized. This soccer cleat comes in that standard sizes for men and has a medium width. It also fits true to size.
For its outsole, New Balance has engineered this soccer cleat with its Super-Flex technology. With this soleplate, players achieve excellent ground contact with a Medial Pivot Zone. The nylon outsole utilizes a combination of hexagonal and triangular studs that aids in quick turns. It also provides lateral stability and support.
The upper of the Visaro Pro K-Leather Firm Ground features soft and supple kangaroo leather that fits snugly to the foot. It also incorporates the revolutionary Vari-zone Ariaprene technology that facilitates superior ball touch for better manipulation of the ball.
Alongside the added texture on the upper, this soccer cleat utilizes an embossed instep detailing. This innovation also works to aid in ball control.
- This soccer cleat weighs 209 grams.
- Other cleat from the Visaro line include the Visaro Pro 2.0 Soft Ground and the Visaro 2.0 Control Firm Ground.