Good to know
The Trailbuster Re-Engineered from New Balance brand has a well cushioned collar and tongue. It also has a slightly cushioned footbed to support the feet on uneven surfaces. The pool loop on the heel is for easiness in putting this on and off the wearers.
The Trailbuster Re-Engineered has the conventional lace-up closure for snug fit and support. This pair runs true to size and is available in medium width. This is exclusively offered in men’s sizes from 7 to 13 US.
The New Balance Trailbuster Re-Engineered has a smoother modern profile with updated performance technology and premium materials to match the outdoor style. The Trailbuster Re-Engineered set out from the usual granola looking trail sneakers. This was touted as the most voguish yet unrecognized sneaker. The Trailbuster Re-Engineered can easily glide from the jungle trail look to city street fashion. It is available in earth-tone colorways which can work with a variety of styles, khakis to denim and polos to tees, versatility is part of the character of the New Balance Trailbuster Re-Engineered.
The most notable feature of the New Balance Trailbuster Re-Engineered is the speckled midsole and the outsole which is indeed a true head turner for many sneaker fanatics. This model is also available in earth tone colorways, which augments the versatility of this shoe, from trail running to walking on the streets.
New Balance, which was founded in 1906, which specialized in orthopedic shoes with perfect arch support. In the 1950s, they started offering tailored sneakers for athletes, which resulted to skyrocketing sales.
In 1961, they released their first high-performing running shoe. To date, New Balance continues to expand their running shoe products to the full athletic domain. New Balance now offers basketball, tennis and hiking shoes.
New Balance released one of their first trail running shoes in the mold of the Trailbuster. It showcased durable pig-suede upper, EVA midsole for comfort and trail-ready outsole. In 2016, they released the Re-Engineered version of the Trailbuster exhibiting the FantomFit technology on the upper to give a seamless and slimmer profile.
- The upper of the New Balance Trailbuster Re-Engineered is made of premium suede, mesh and thin synthetic overlays.
- The FantomFit technology is present on the upper which provides support and fit. It combines two thin materials with the no-sew method.
- The tongue and collar of the Trailbuster Re-Engineered are lightly cushioned.
- With traditional lace-up closure with heel-loop for easiness in wearing this pair on and off.
- It has a breathable mesh lining on the inside for ventilation.
- The footbed is foam cushioned to deliver added support.
- The midsole is made of speckled EVA which works as the shock-absorbent.
- It has heavy lug tread on its durable rubber outsole. The rubber outsole has a waffle pattern.