Review coming soon
New Balance Tekela Pro Firm Ground has just been released by New Balance. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Good to know
- The New Balance Tekela Pro Firm Ground is designed for the athlete who knows no limits when it comes to maximizing skill and speed to dominate the game. This soccer cleat showcases various innovations from the brand, allowing it to enhance a player’s performance on the firm ground pitch.
- One feature of this New Balance soccer cleat is its PU (polyurethane) microfiber upper that brings the foot closer to the ball. With the foot and the ball in proximity, superior ball touch is achieved with this shoe. Moreover, the elastic quality of the PU material allows it to wrap comfortably around the foot for a snug fit.
- Another feature of this soccer cleat is its elasticated mid top mesh collar with Kinetic Stitch embroidered bands that is also found in New Balance Tekela Magia Firm Ground. The stitch details give wearers a full 360-degree lockdown. It also allows the upper to have a shorter lacing system and consequently, a larger strike zone.
- This low top cleat also uses a removable Ortholite insert that gives sufficient underfoot cushioning. With its anti-friction top cloth, it also delivers utmost comfort, keeping the feet happy throughout the game.
- The bottom part of this soccer cleat shows off a TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsole that utilizes a nylon frame. Thus sole unit holds conical studs engineered for agility on natural grass pitches. It also provides 360 rotational traction on the firm ground playground.
The New Balance Tekela Pro Firm Ground comes in the standard men’s sizes, from 6.5 to 13.5. Many of its users found the cleat a bit wide and they suggest to a half smaller to be able to achieve the best fit. Wearers can expect this soccer cleat to offer a secure lockdown on the foot because of the Kinetic Stitch bands embroidered to its mesh collar. A shorter lacing system also helps improve the fit.
For its outsole, this soccer cleat wears a lightweight TPU base with inlaid nylon chassis. Fitted for the firm ground, this two-piece sole utilizes conical studs that deliver rotational traction allowing for agility on the playground.
The upper of the Tekela Pro Firm Ground sports a supple PU microfiber upper. This works to bring the foot closer to the ball resulting in excellent ball touch. The upper also utilizes a mid top mesh collar embroidered with Kinetic Stitch bands to offer improved stability and fit.
Over at the midfoot, the cleat uses a central lace-up closure that reinforces a snug fit. The shorter lacing system allows for a wider strike zone.