Who should buy the New Balance 847 v4
The New Balance 847 v4 might benefit you if:
- You are looking for a shoe cozy enough as an everyday companion.
- A sneaker with the ability to alleviate foot discomfort is what you prefer.
- You are after a shoe with adequate space for wide-footed wearers.
- You love wearing walking shoes with an athletic appeal.
Who should not buy the New Balance 847 v4
For a mesh walking shoe, some shoppers think this model is quite expensive. That said, this New Balance 847 v4 might not be for folks who are on a tight budget. Also, wearers who wish to have a pleasant and uninterrupted walking activity will find the shoe inconvenient. A few people have complained that their hindfoot slips out when walking. However, other New Balance walking shoes might suit their needs.
A reliable everyday friend
A majority of the owners love how comfy the New Balance 847 v4 is for everyday walking.
The stability of the New Balance 847 v4
A lot of folks have shared that they feel really sturdy when wearing this pair of New Balance walking shoes.
Say goodbye to pain
Multiple consumers have claimed that their foot pain from plantar fasciitis went away when they started using this trainer.
Several reviewers with bunions appreciate the roomy toe box of this walking shoe by New Balance.
Athletic and appealing
A bunch of wearers is pleased with the sporty vibe of this shoe.
New Balance 847 v4: Steady as a rock
If you're prone to rolling your ankles, it might be time to consider walking shoes with a motion control feature like the NB 847 v4. The Rollbar posting system is a staple in the NB 847 line.
The system uses two posts, on either side of the heel, connected by a plate that runs under the heel. Because the postings are rigid, they do not easily compress, preventing your foot from rolling inwards or outwards unnecessarily.
Updates to the New Balance 847 v4
- Instead of Abzorb, the NB 847 v4 uses TruFuse. This material is a combination of two foams to deliver a lightweight unit that is flexible, responsive, and excellent at absorbing impact when your foot strikes the ground.
- The upper is now mostly mesh with the synthetic overlays confined at the toe and the heel sections for protections and foothold, respectively.
- The tread pattern in the rubber has also been refreshed to offer more traction on pavements ad indoor floors.