Who should buy the Millet Amuri Leather
The Millet Amuri Leather is a recommendable approach tool, thanks to its set of hiking qualities. It is a solid option if you:
- Prefer an approach shoe that performs adequately on and off the trail.
- Prefer an approach shoe that makes it as light and adaptable as possible.
- Prefer an approach shoe that provides comfort and footing security.
Millet Amuri Leather notable features
- This hiker, which is the leather counterpart of the base model Millet Amuri, blurs the line between versatile approach shoes and day-to-day casual kicks. As such, the Amuri Leather is capable of performing adequately on and off the trail.
- A major facet of its core design is freedom of movement. With that in mind, Millet engineers opted to make it as light and adaptable as possible.
- The Amuri Leather comes equipped with a mildly rockered sole unit for comfort and footing security. It is primarily made up of the footgear’s plush midsole and Millet’s very own outsole technology called 4 Points Grip.
Size and fit
Millet’s Amuri Leather is a low-cuffed shoe built specifically for male and female approach travelers. Its snug interior, which includes the adequately tight-fitting toe box, gives the shoe a more intimate fit. The brand suggests getting it in a full size larger than the wearer’s street size for a more comfortable in-shoe experience. Lockdown Security is courtesy of the shoe’s lace-up closure
The ability to stay surefooted in the Amuri Leather is thanks to the company-exclusive 4 Points Grip outsole. Millet stands by its grip-to-durability ratio, promising to grant owners sufficient multi-directional adhesion by means of its long-wearing lugs.
Provides slip and skid resistance
With its climbing zone, this grippy component provides enhanced slip and skid resistance on smears and during edging maneuvers.
Springy and shock-absorbing cushioning
It has a slightly wider spread at the heel for improved stability. For increased underfoot comfort, on the other hand, Millet engineers topped it with a soft insole (a.k.a. footbed).
Easy to wear
The Amuri Leather from Millet sports an upper made mostly of authentic split leather. Its ankle cuff is furnished with soft padding to up its ability to provide comfort. Stitched securely to its reinforced heel is a synthetic pull loop for quicker on and off.
Provides toe protection
Both its sides come with mudguards for longevity and abrasion protection. Its toe box, on the other hand, has a thick patch of hardy material, which lessens the impact of bumping into terrain hazards, such as small boulders and gnarly tree roots.
Completing the equation of the Amuri Leather’s upper is the hiker’s lace-type lockdown system. It is comprised of a series of plated eyelets and a round synthetic lace.