Good to know
- Merrell has updated the Moab 2 with features promoting comfort, breathability and durability. It now comes with an M.Select FIT.ECO plus blended EVA as its footbed. A molded nylon shank and EVA midsole grant support and flexibility.
- The Merrell Moab 2 Mid GTX has a Vibram TC5+ outsole. It grants traction on different ground conditions.
- The upper is crafted with synthetic leather and mesh panels. Its linings, a Gore-Tex laminate and a breathable mesh, work together to promote airflow in and out of the boots. A closed-cell, foam-cushioned tongue creates a comfy environment.
The Merrell Moab 2 Mid GTX comes in standard and wide widths. Full and half sizes are offered. This boot caters to male and female outdoor enthusiasts and generally runs true to size. The toe box is made roomy to give users enough room to wiggle their toes. The snug heel grants the foot a secure lockdown.
The Vibram TC5+ outsole powers the Moab 2 Mid GTX. Its multi-directional lugs have a depth of 5 mm for optimal grip even on the most uneven terrain. The lug spacing prevents mud and water from getting stuck underfoot.
The midsole of this day hiking boot is made of EVA which is soft and flexible. It is incorporated with a molded nylon shank and an Air Cushion in the heel for stability and shock absorption. The zonal arch and heel support comes from the Merrell M.Select FIT.ECO and a blended EVA footbed.
This mid-cut day hiking boot from Merrell uses synthetic leather and mesh for its upper. It is lined with the Gore-Tex Extended Comfort laminate which renders comfort through its non-insulated construction. This membrane works with a breathable mesh lining to promote ventilation. Its bellows tongue with a closed-cell foam material helps keep debris and moisture out. A rubber toe cap is added for abrasion resistance and toe protection. A heel pull tab assists in easy on and off.
- A low-cut version of the Moab 2 Mid GTX is also available.
- The low-top, non-waterproof version is the Merrell Moab 2 Ventilator.